- 0: Height
- 1: Virgin?
- 2: Shoe size
- 3: Do you smoke?
- 4: Do you drink?
- 5: Do you take drugs?
- 6: Age you get mistaken for
- 7: Have tattoos?
- 8: Want any tattoos?
- 9: Got any piercings?
- 10: Want any piercings?
- 11: Best friend?
- 12: Relationship status
- 13: Biggest turn ons
- 14: Biggest turn offs
- 15: Favorite movie
- 16: I’ll love you if
- 17: Someone you miss
- 18: Most traumatic experience
- 19: A fact about your personality
- 20: What I hate most about myself
- 21: What I love most about myself
- 22: What I want to be when I get older
- 23: My relationship with my sibling(s)
- 24: My relationship with my parent(s)
- 25: My idea of a perfect date
- 26: My biggest pet peeves
- 27: A description of the girl/boy I like
- 28: A description of the person I dislike the most
- 29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend
- 30: What I hate the most about work/school
- 31: What your last text message says
- 32: What words upset me the most
- 33: What words make me feel the best about myself
- 34: What I find attractive in women
- 35: What I find attractive in men
- 36: Where I would like to live
- 37: One of my insecurities
- 38: My childhood career choice
- 39: My favorite ice cream flavor
- 40: Who I wish I could be
- 41: Where I want to be right now
- 42: The last thing I ate
- 43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
- 44: A random fact about anything
You told me I was the one,
Mean while you were writing her name on my body with your tongue.
I’m still not sure which one of us you really loved.
But I’ve got traces of her all over my skin;
You touched me after you held her, I could feel her on your fingertips-
I’m willing to bet she tasted me on your lips.
I’ve watched her dreams die in your eyes-
Because no one wins loving the boy who locks his phone at night.
We both should’ve known you had something to hide.
What a talent it is to break two hearts at one time. (via caramelcoatedxxxtacy)
Drive to my house in the middle of the night like we never broke each other’s hearts.
You made me so fragile. I used to smile through the pain but since you left even raindrops burn through my skin. Everything hurts now. I’m trying to hold myself up but it’s like you took my bones along with our fucking record player.
I quit smoking. I thought I could fill my lungs with smoke instead of you but I just cough a lot and all my clothes smell like smoke. I miss the way they used to smell like you. I miss you.
I thought I saw you last night and I almost threw up but you’re asleep somewhere in Texas and I’m stuck in Jersey trying to find less life threatening ways to miss your voice.
My best friend got mad and told me I was too cold and tired to love and I heard my bones break because I still remember the night you said the same thing to me.
I thought I was over you but the boy I fell asleep on the phone with me asked me why I kept saying your name in my sleep.
I wanted to hear your voice but I forgot the way it wraps around my heart and tightens till I pass out. I shouldn’t have called. I’ll probably call again tomorrow. Sorry.
How did you stop missing me so fast? I need to figure out how to get you out of my head. Nothing works. I’m fucked. I love you.
voicemails I would’ve left you if I hadn’t choked on my words (via extrasad)
20 Native Guy Problems: Grandmas, War Ponies, Facial Hair and More
Ah, the male of the Native species. Idolized to the extreme on romance-novel covers, marginalized by colonizer-enforced stereotypes, emasculated by Grandmas and rez girls. It’s not easy being a Native guy.
1. wash your hair. It’s been 2 weeks since you’ve gotten out of bed. you’re crying too hard for a boy who doesn’t know that when you were born the doctors found stars in your bloodstream.
2. cheap liquor that tastes like peaches and bleach numbs the pain but it leaves you throwing up and I’m not going to hold your hair back so you can drink him down but he’ll come back up and burn your throat all over again.
3. He’s not worth the black outs and shaky hands. Eat something. He’s just a boy who pulled you in too deep. You don’t need him to save you. Get yourself out.
4. Latch your heart shut. save the key for a boy who wouldn’t mind picking the lock and make him give it back when he leaves, you are a hurricane, not a stitched up chest that he can rip open and let bleed every time he’s bored of misses your voice.
5. Wear the dress you wore on your first date with him every night this week. Make new memories in it so you don’t see him every time you open your closet. Leave it smelling like new boys wrapped around you and pretty girls kissing your cheek with red lipstick and cigarettes and city lights instead of him. You don’t fucking need him.
6. A hot bubble bath, tea, chocolate, a blank sheet of paper and paint can fix things for a night. I hope your bedroom becomes an art gallery. I hope you paint the walls and not your skin.
7. I still have love letters from my first boyfriend in the attic. You might not forget him but you sure as hell won’t always miss him. I won’t let you.
8. Sleep on the floor when your bed feels too empty without him. I’ll bring you extra pillows and blankets.
9. I’m sure he’s heart broken over you.
10. No, she’s not prettier than you baby girl, she’s nothing special.
11. I raised you to be the ocean not pools of blood on your sleeves.
12. He is not the same person you fell in love with. He doesn’t need your voice to fall asleep anymore and that’s okay. You’re in love with a stranger now. You don’t know him. He’s not the boy you kissed last weekend. So let him go. You’re not letting go of the boy you fell asleep with 3 months ago. You’re letting go of someone who doesn’t care if you fall asleep crying or not.
13. Don’t let him wipe away your tears. His fingers are razorblades and your cheeks will drip with blood. Don’t let him turn your freckles red.
14. You are the world. He’s lucky that you let him live in you for so long but he hasn’t been paying rent. Kick him out. He doesn’t deserve you.
15. You will find someone else to give yourself to, but not all of you, keep some for yourself.
and then we weren’t
sometimes people fall asleep in love
and wake up empty
sometimes people fall asleep
and don’t wake up at all
and it hurts
until it doesn’t
and you don’t always feel it at first
but when you feel it
oh god do you feel it
and sometimes we bleed ourselves
dry before we can feel okay again
and sometimes the scars don’t fade
like the doctor said they would
and i know sometimes I come home
with my knees torn apart and
lips that look like cherries
but taste like blood
and one day I’ll be spitting up your
name and I won’t be able to taste
anything but you
and I can’t stop my heart from beating so
fast that I collapse on the ground trying
to catch my breath
and I can’t fall asleep knowing that I
might wake up and not be yours
because tonight we are
but who knows if you’ll still love me when the
sun pierces through the blinds and hits you
in the face
You called me.
It took you two fucking years but you called me.
I bet you heard my heart stop & start again,
My heart was beating in my ears-
Drowning out an apology I’ve written books around.
I was days away from forgetting the sound of your voice, I just know it;
But it was kinda like hearing my favorite summer love song,
I wasn’t sure if I’d remember the words,
But I found myself singing along.
It was like we picked up right where we left off-
Funny how you always love me in the Summer,
Then forget the way you held me by August.
You held me like I put the fucking stars in the sky,
But then you left.
And you didn’t look back for two years.
And it hurts to remember that-
But I have to,
Because when I heard your laugh I almost forgot,
I almost forgot all the poems I wrote in my blood for you.
I almost forgot the nights I drowned all your words in vodka-
there wasn’t an apology in any of the bottles.
I missed you in ways I can’t put into words.
I ached to my core,
even my bones hurt.
I cried so many tears for you.
I cried when I read what you said to her,
…You said you loved her.
I cried that whole day,
You called me at work,
to tell me you were catching a bus back to her in so many words.
I cried oceans on my way to watch you leave.
You didn’t change your mind. You didn’t come back.
You broke me in ways every man in my future will hate you for.
When I have a daughter one day & I talk to her about heartbreak,
I’ll tell her your name.
You nearly killed me & you didn’t even blink.